25 March 2008

If you love something...

set it free

I'm debating whether I should let the lute-playing jester guy on my blog go free or keep him in indentured servitude.

Thinking he was cute, I added him to my blog, but because my computer was so bogged down with junk, he never moved. He was completely still. Until I had computer problems and had to clean up my hard drive and he started to move.

Now I find him a bit annoying/distracting and wonder if everyone else does too.

Should he stay...

or should he go?

Please let me know your thoughts. I'd consider a trade or am even open to adoption.

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

I liked him at first but now he has become a bit annoying. On a serious note, the less "stuff", as you call it, the better. My pet peeve?? Music. The only one I really like is Tom in Vegas 'cause he always has stuff I like. The rest of it is just noise and annoying.

Mairin :o) said...

Please let him go. I find him creepy.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

He never moved when I loaded your page. He's just kind of there.

swissmiss said...

The jester has moved on.

Cath:
He never moved for me either until recently and then he started to get on my nerves.

Terry Nelson said...

He's gone! Poor joker! He always moved for me... trails... lots of trails.

Vincenzo said...

I liked him.

gemoftheocean said...

Poor Jud is dead .. poor Jud Brown is dead....

Movin' stuff never stops loading .. argh.... agonizing for those of us on dial up

Sanctus Belle said...

I thought he was kinda cute!

swissmiss said...

Maybe he'll be reincarnated as something a bit less distracting.

I liked him too, but it was too much of a good thing.

Sanctus Belle:
Nice new icon!