03 July 2008

Flying colors

In honor of the 4th of July, could you pass these quizzes with flying colors?



You Passed the US Citizenship Test



Congratulations - you got 9 out of 10 correct!



And, I could tell you exactly which question I got wrong...

_______________________________________________________




You Know Your States

You got 10/10 correct.
You've got a pretty good handle on US geography.
There's a good chance you've visited at least a dozen of the fifty states.


_______________________________________________________



You Are Most Like Ronald Reagan



People tend to think you're a god - or that you almost ruined the country.
But even if people do disagree with you, they still fall victim to your charms!


__________________________________________________________

Hard to believe I'm like Reagan. I changed a few of my answers and got W, so I think I'll stick with Reagan.

HAVE A SAFE, WONDERFUL, BLESSED AND GASTROMONICALLY PLEASING 4TH!!!!!



5 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

Surprisd the heck out of me - but I'm most like Ronnie too Mommie.

Vincenzo said...

Happy Independence Day!

Citizenship:

"Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!"

President:

"You Are Most Like George H. W. Bush"

States:

"You got 7/10 correct."

gemoftheocean said...

All right on both tests and GHWB. So help me I like clam chowder more than Jelly Beans...what can I say? Ronnie will forgive me.

BTW, if I had to guess I'd guess you missed the date when the constitution was written. Unless you read something else too fast.

swissmiss said...

The question I got wrong on the citizenship quiz was the one about which president was the first commander in chief. It seemed just way too obvious, thought it was a trick question!

I didn't get the constitution question wrong since I grew up with School House Rock, "In 1787, I'm told, our Founding Fathers all sat down, to write a list on principles, known the world around..." Hubby got it wrong, but when I told him I got the Commander in Chief question wrong he smugly said, "It's in the Constitution, you know?!!" And, I snarkily replied, "Which was written in ....." since he had gotten that wrong ;-)

V: You get a smiley face on your paper. Excellent work, young man!

Anonymous said...

I tried the President quiz and got my fave, George W. Bush--- the first president since Taft to visit upper Michigan (where I'm from).

I would have been happy with anyone but Clinton--- besides the obvious, that guy gave away his cat Socks. Hiss, hiss!

Love your blog, by the way.