I don't think I can follow those rules, but will try, sort of.
Tagged for this by Karen.
1. Where is your cell phone? (Fireplace) mantel
2. Your significant other? Hubby
3. Your hair? Disaster
4. Your mother? Saint
5. Your father? Saint
6. Your favorite things? Humor, irony, conversation, genealogy, relaxing at cabin
7. Your dream last night? Something to do with the moms in my homeschool group, maybe it's good I can't remember exactly what it had to do with :)
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Heaven for me and my family, otherwise my earthly goal is to live a long, healthy, peaceful, Obama-free, joy-filled life!
10. The room you’re in? Upstairs
11. Your church? St. Agnes
12. Your fear? Losing my faith, which would probably result in hell, so to cut to the chase, hell would be bad. Earthly fears, as I have mentioned before and have been proven right about, are bridges. Yep, and chunks of the Maryland bridge over 35E fell onto the highway just yesterday!!
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living in a home that is sans construction projects and happily and successfully homeschooling my kids
14. Where were you last night? Home, Chinese restaurant, Cub Foods
15. What you’re not? Idle
16. Muffins? If no doughnuts are in the case
17. One of your wish list items? On Amazon, I am wishing for some Navarre commentaries and Joseph Pearce's book, The Quest for Shakespeare, although First Things had a snarky review of it. I don't get First Things, it's way over my head and seemingly lacks an editor, just like the Wanderer. Can't these people say what they mean with out all the drawn out verbiage? Get out a red pen and cut it down, save us all some time. Meow. Start by doing this meme and see how you do...one word to say it all.
18. Where you grew up? White Bear Lake, MN
19. The last thing you did? Had mean thoughts about First Things
20. What are you wearing? Shorts, tee-shirt -- the usual uniform
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? Siamese cat until two summers ago. No more pets! (until the kids sucker me into it)
23. Your computer? Vintage Dell
24. Your life? About to get very busy
25. Your mood? Fair to middling
26. Missing someone? Dad
27. Your car? Honda Civic EX
28. Something you’re not wearing? Socks and my ubiquitous scrunchie (think that's the first time I've ever used the word ubiquitous)
29. Favorite store? Bookstore, antique store, or Target
30. Your Summer? Too short
31. Like (love) someone? Always
32. Your favorite color? Blue
33. Last time you laughed? This morning at the kids
34. Last time you cried? This weekend, teared up anyway
35. Who will re-post this? I have no idea. Surprise me. If you don't have a blog, feel free to place your answers to this meme in my combox!
Your Sunday Sermon Notes
10 hours ago