22 June 2007

Excommunicated times two

Boy, I wish I had read Adoro's post and her comments before I ventured over to SSPI. Those guys have NO sense of humor. Yi, yi, yi.


















At least with the Spirit of Vatican II folks, you could joke. Yikes. Not with SSPI!!

Here are the comments that got me excommunicated.

swissmiss said...
Excuse me, Rev. Father Michael. You bear a strong resemblance to Pinhead in the movie Hellraiser. Was that you doing some sort of mortification?
____________

Rev. Fr. Michael said...
Swissmiss… EXCOMMUNICATED
+ Rev. Fr. Michael A. Heidrich +
____________

swissmiss said...
But, Reverend Father, you didn't answer my question. Your society might want to look into this type of thing. It might actually put a smile on your face.

Who do I write to about an appeal for my excommunication? [Edited from original to correct typos]
____________

Rev. Fr. Michael said...
SMILES, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER OUTWARD SIGNS OF HAPPINESS, ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE WITHIN A ONE MILE RADIUS OF THE CHAPEL OF SAINT LEO THE GREAT – VIOLATORS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE NEWLY CREATED OFFICE OF THE INQUISITOR GENERALIS TO ENSURE A SWIFT AND FITTING PUNISHMENT

ALL EXCOMMUNICATIONS ARE FINAL AND IRREVERSIBLE

Swissmiss… EXCOMMUNICATED X2 (for gross disregard of the absolute authority of the office of the Parochial Vicar)
+ Rev. Fr. Michael A. Heidrich +
____________

Oh Happy Day! The definitive pronouncement of Excommunication works for me.

Then they went and picked on St. Agnes Catholic Church. Them is fighting words, Herr Kommissar, Reverend Father Michael A. Heidrich.

I do have to add a funny.

My husband is in Texas at the moment. I talked to him earlier and told him I had been "excommunicated." Then I told him what I had said. He roared through the phone, "YOU SAID THAT TO A PRIEST!!!!!!!"

I'm still plastered to the floor laughing!!

My father was German. Or, was of German descent to be more correct. He was raised with German spoken in the home. He, at least, had a great sense of humor, "Father Heidrich." And, he wasn't insane. Guess that's the problem with the extremes...one side is too full of happy juice and the other completely lacks it.

(For those who don't know...SOVII and SSPI are both parodies. Father Heidrich is as much a priest as I am.)

No comments: