1. My mother's sterling silver rosary that was given to her on her First Communion. (The picture below doesn't do it justice, it is art nouveau and very beautiful).
2. The picture my father drew of my mother.
3. My grandmother's gold and diamond necklace that was given to her by my grandfather.
4. The two keepsake boxes of childhood things of both my children.
5. The small child's chair my father made.
6. My Irish great-grandfather's bible.
7. The cuckoo clock I got at an auction that my father carved pieces for and fixed and the clock my father made for me with the "Love Dad" plaque inside.
8. My mother's monogrammed nursing cape from her college graduation.
9. The flag that covered my father's coffin.
10. My genealogy binder(s) and photo albums.
I was evacuated once when I lived in Seattle. It had rained so much that they were concerned a reservoir nearby would break. I didn't have most of these items then, but I do remember grabbing the cuckoo clock off the wall :)