05 November 2008

Dun my teacher proud


Back in high school, for some unknown reason, I took a grammar class. Mrs. Femrite's very prim and very proper class. She always had her hair pulled back in a bow, without a solitary hair out of place. Every day we started class with her salutation, "Please open your notes to the page upon which you are taking notes."

Every day that's what she said. I think she'd be proud to see that she really did learn me somethin'! She's was a sweet, straight-laced lady who never knew that Nick P. ALWAYS copied my paper. I wonder how ol' Nick is doing these days and if he ever figured out the difference between who and whom?

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test ...

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

I think I know which one I got wrong...I won't say what it is in case you plan to test your own grammar...wouldn't want to give you a heads-up on what's coming!

H/T to Laura the Nobamamama

No comments: