05 November 2008

Hot on the heels

of the last quiz, comes this one on Zombies...

The Zombie Survival Test -- Make and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!

What does it mean?

Your party was wiped out and you were almost killed right before the government came to the rescue. Consider yourself lucky. Hopefully that bite doesn't turn out to be infected...


Comforting to know that the government would come to my rescue. Since my taxes are likely to kill me, it's so nice to know they will be put to good use! Just hope my bite doesn't make them euthanize me.

However, I knew I wouldn't score very high :( The quiz question about running ability kind of did me in...I used to be able to run long distances quickly, but was never a good sprinter. Now, in my dotage, I'm lucky if I can run to the phone.

As seen on V's blog, who got it from Father Erik.

No comments: