16 May 2010

Thank you



It really is a Sally Field moment. Thank you, my street-fighter friends in Chicago, for your voting prowess.

In my defense, blogging lost out to watching Dancing with the Stars and homeschooling my kids (sometimes simultaneously). And, the other fact that I am fickle and never stick with most things. I will try to do better.

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Hooyah.

4 comments:

Vincenzo said...

Welcome back!

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Vin's work is done! LOL. Welcome back! Some WKJ next weekend would be nice, please, thank you. Archangel's Advocate is probably having a nervous breakdown by now! LOL

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I'm glad I lost out to YOU...really, I'm not jealous or anything...grrrrrrrrr.

Oh, and I'm super glad you took this opportunity to actually UPDATE your blog for a change, sheesh...JANUARY??? Yeah, I guess you did deserve the award after all!

swissmiss said...

Thanks guys. Guess I missed an opportunity to nominate Laura as Crankiest. But, considering you have that adorable baby to play with I think I'm the one who's jealous! The latest picture (baptism) looked like she was several months old already...so alert and BIG compared to my little imps.