22 August 2007

Stacks and stacks of books

Blogging around late last night when I should've been in bed, I came across a post on Sphere of Influence's blog, where she had a link to a "What Book are You" quiz. The book(s) she came up with are rather odd. I've never read Watership Down, but according to her, it's a good book. I'll take her word for it!!




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

I agree with "though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex." I might be goofy a good deal of the time, but I do have a serious side. Maybe.

Supposedly, there are 64 possible outcomes instead of just a few. Check it out if you have a minute as there are only a few questions to answer.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm Watership Down, too!

Christine said...

This is a great book! It's an easy read too, what a compliment that you're it! One of the best parts of the book is how all the strengths of the group of rabbits are needed for them to get by, and the leader Hazel does a great job managing them.

swissmiss said...

Now I have to read the book to gleen some insight as to my true self :)

Mairin :o) said...

I absolutely loathed this book! Now I'll have to go see what book I am. If I get WSD, we'll know its the only option.

Hidden One said...

Watership Down isn't bad.. but I liked the kids animated TV version better. :P

I'm A Prayer For Owen Meany.

swissmiss said...

Ok guys, I think I'll rent the video and see how that goes. Maybe read the book someday if the video doesn't scare me off. I guess these rabbits aren't like Beatrix Potter rabbits.

HO: Prayer for Owen Meany. Another book I haven't read. Will have to look it up to see what it's about, too!